Processing of Personal Data
Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. That is why in this privacy statement we want to provide you with clear and transparent information about the way in which Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV processes personal data relating to prospects, customers, suppliers, stakeholders and visitors to our website. Obviously, these personal data are handled and secured with the greatest possible care. In doing so, Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the GDPR Implementation Act.
This means that we:
- state clearly - through our privacy statement - the purposes for which we process your personal data;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for those purposes;
- process your personal data to conduct our business activities and seek your consent in cases where such consent is required;
- implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access your personal data or have it rectified or deleted, at your request. Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV, Rollecate 31, 7711 GG Nieuwleusen is the controller with respect to the data processing.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV collects and processes your personal data for various purposes. Within the scope of its agreements with clients, Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV collects and processes contact details, including your name, position, business and/or professional interests, business mobile phone number and business email address:
- If you are one of our customers or potential customers, we will use your data to send you a quotation, to determine which specifications or wishes a particular good or service must meet, to deliver goods or carry out work for you, to invoice and to communicate quickly and efficiently with you about the performance aspects of the agreement.
- If you are a supplier, potential supplier or other contractor, your personal data will also be necessary for the conclusion and performance of the agreement. Upon purchase, this is necessary to allow us to let you know which specifications or wishes a particular good or service should meet in our view, to send a request for a quotation or to place an order with you, to pay your invoices and to communicate quickly and efficiently with you regarding other aspects of the agreement.
- If you are an applicant we collect and use the personal data you provide us with as this is necessary for the completion of the application procedure or in order to conclude and perform any employment contract/traineeship agreement/ temporary employment contract, where applicable.
- For internal analysis for process improvement, product and service development and market research.
- To keep our clients and its employees informed of our (new) products and services, directly but also, for example, through social media campaigns, where Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV aims to take preferences into account based on purchased products and/or services.
- If you order from us and/or deliver to us on a regular basis, we will retain the personal data you have provided and use these to inform you personally by email of our existing and new products and services and, if necessary, to make you a related offer. We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for this purpose, namely to inform, promote and sell our products and services. Each time we send you an advertising email, you have the option to let us know if you no longer wish to receive such messages. See the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each mailing.
- If you are a one-time customer, we will only send you advertising messages if you have given us your prior consent to do so.
You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with any or insufficient personal data, we may not be able to perform the aforementioned activities.
Newsletter and contact forms
We may send you a newsletter to inform interested parties about products and/or services. Your email
address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your prior consent. Each newsletter contains
a link that allows you to unsubscribe. If you complete a contact form on the website or send us an email,
the information you send us will be retained for as long as required to fully answer and complete it,
according to the nature of the form or the content of your email. Your email address will also be
used to send information about developments within Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV if you have given your consent.
You may always withdraw this consent by using the unsubscribe link in the email message we sent you or by sending an email to Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV, stating GDPR, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat your data confidentially and do not publish these.
Transfer to third parties
To prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to your personal data, Hoekman Roestvaststaal BV has implemented technical and organisational security procedures. Those procedures ensure a level of security appropriate to the types of processing and the nature of personal data to be protected.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
You may object to the collection and use of your data or lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at all times. If you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, or if you would like to exercise your right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, please contact:
Hoekman Roestvaststaal B.V.
Heleen Wildvank – Hoekman
7711 GG Nieuwleusen
Phone: +31 (0)529 – 48 80 20
Fax: +31 (0) 529-48 80 29
last revision on: 09-05-2018
Please contact us also if you have any questions or would like more information about the collection and use of your personal data.